On behalf of the USAID East Africa Trade and Investment Hub (the Hub) and American Chamber of Commerce in Tanzania, we would like to invite you to a one-day African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) Preparedness Workshop, at the Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre in Dar es Salaam on February 7, 2017. The workshop is for export-ready enterprises that wish to take advantage of the opportunities AGOA provides. We hope you can join us.
What you will gain
- The practical knowledge and skills necessary to maximize your export opportunities under AGOA
- Networking opportunities
- A firm understanding of the Tanzania export process with contacts for the regulatory bodies involved
- A better understanding of available financing
- A professional photograph of your company representative with product
- Promotion of your export-ready company on our website eatradehub.org and on our export directory.
What you should bring
- A sampling of your product for display, discussion and photography
- Your company profile
- Business cards
Date and Time
Tuesday, February 7, 08:30 to 16:30
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania