AmCham-TZ is made up of individuals, seasoned executives, business leaders, young professionals, alumni of US colleges and universities, small operators, innovative growing companies, mid-size SMEs, large multinationals, investors, and everything in between.
Membership is open to companies, organizations and individuals with a commitment to long-term sustainable investment and business growth in Tanzania, including American companies, multinationals, NGOs, alumni of US colleges and universities and local companies having strong business ties with the United States.
- US companies and organizations with subsidiaries, agents or representatives in Tanzania
- US Companies and Organizations doing business in Tanzania
- Tanzanian companies with US equity or executives who are US citizens
- Tanzanian companies with significant business relationships with the US
- Tanzanian franchisees and distributors of US products, goods or services
- US citizens with business interests and/or investments in Tanzania
- Tanzanian citizens with US-connected business interests
- Tanzanian companies doing business with the US
- Other companies and financial institutions who hold a significant interest in US/Tanzanian trade and investment
- Members with no direct US / American ties will be limited to no more than 20% of the total membership